My Most Recent Publication

My addiction to writing book reviews apparently knows no bounds, although I will say that I have spoken with an “accountability partner” about this . . . In any case, it works out to your benefit, gentle readers. Once again, this review is with that admirable publication, Reviews in Religion and Theology. If you haven’t yet gotten in the habit of regularly perusing it’s pages, well, you have my sympathies. Here is the most pertinent info:

W. Travis McMaken, review of Gesa Elsbeth Thiessen, Apostolic and Prophetic: Ecclesiological Perspectives (James Clarke, 2012). Click here for the review (if you have the appropriate permissions…).

==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1