Meanwhile, back at the ranch…

…or, Something to keep you busy over the weekend…

…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.

Well, I guess it has been three weeks since the last installment. It has been a busy month in the theoblogosphere. My collection of links is larger than usual, so get ready for a glut of good reading. But first, what’s been happening here at DET?


But enough about me. What about all the other great theoblogs out there?!?!? I’m glad you asked. Et voila!


Ok, I need to stop. Going much further would result in this lovely link collection becoming entirely unmanageable. I’m sure that there is enough here for everyone to find something to read over the weekend. I have many more posts in my notes, waiting to be highlighted, so stay tuned for the next installment. Meanwhile, and speaking of the weekend, have a blessed Easter!

==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium